Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inspiration.....

nspiration is far and way the hardest thing for me to fake. I can fake just about everything else without even thinking about it. I can fake love, joy, happiness, friendship…. etc. I will openly admit that I am a great liar, one of the best I know, but at the same time its unlikely I will lie straight to your face because the only person I lie to is myself, and I do it all to well, and it is through this lying to myself that I lie to you because what I believe I project and what I project is what you will learn to believe about me, it my take time but my lies to myself will in time become a lie to you that you will believe.

Now what does this have to do with my inability to fake, or lie about, inspiration…. simple. Inspiration must be real. It must come from deep down below the lies that I tell myself. Inspiration can not come from a lie.

Inspiration, at least for me, must also come from outside of myself. If I close myself off to the world, and more importantly God, I can find no inspiration because I tell myself lies so much more than truth that the truth can’t find its way through to me to inspire me… for this reason I need God in my life and I need people in my life who will shine a light on who I really am and show me the lies that I tell myself.

So basically the whole point of me writing about this is to say a few things to you. First to explain why I haven’t wrote anything in almost two months because I was holed up avoiding the people who inspire me the most. Second to challenge you, and me, to find inspiration outside ourselves, and hopefully in God and Friends. And third to say that if you are reading this you are one of the people who inspires me and I hope you never stop being who you are… because I love you (and that’s not a lie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment